UPDATED JUNE 2021
Exposure to COVID-19:
– If you or anyone you have had contact with has been exposed to Covid-19, please call to discuss with our office at least 24 hours before the day of your appointment.
– All clients and those accompanying clients to appointments, must complete a self-screening before the appointment.
– On the CDC Website COVID-19 symptoms are listed in detail. Click on the button labelled “Check Symptoms with Self-Checker” for a detailed guide and instructions on how to self-
– If any symptoms are present, notify our staff and we will provide guidance in revising or rescheduling your appointment.
– This same screening procedure will need to be completed for every in-person appointment.
Telehealth & In-Office Appointments:
– While in-office sessions are always preferred to remote sessions, Genesis does offer Telehealth (virtual) appointments, which are a great way to receive the same care from us, but
at a distance.
– Therapy appointments, as well as a portion of the Testing/Assessment process, can be completed via Telehealth. Our staff is happy to discuss the options available based upon the
services being provided for the best fit.
– We no longer require employees, patients and visitors to wear a face-covering in our office.
– If you are at-risk or more comfortable wearing face-coverings we encourage you to do so.
– In order to be sensitive to your needs our staff can also wear masks in your presence, leaving your mask on will signal to us that is your preference.
– We ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment and only have essential family or attendants accompanying patients as necessary.
– We are continuing sanitation measures within our facility to ensure the cleanliness of our furniture, materials, and equipment.
Thank you for your cooperation. Together, we can reduce the risk of exposure to the virus and keep all of our patients and staff as safe as possible.